Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Spokane [natural]. [volume] (Spokane, Wash.) 1967-1970
Spokane, Wash. (1967-1970)
Spokane [natural]. [volume] : (Spokane, Wash.) 1967-1970
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Spokane, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Mandala Press
- Dates of publication:
[Vol. 1, no. 1] (May 5, 1967)-v. 4, no. 23 (Nov. 13/26, 1970).
<Oct. 14, 1967>-Nov. 13/26, 1970
- College students--Newspapers.
- College students.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00867976
- Counterculture--United States--Newspapers.
- Political activists--Washington (State)--Newspapers.
- Political activists.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01069192
- Protest movements.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01079826
- Radicalism--Washington (State)--Newspapers.
- Social change--Newspapers.
- Social change.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01122310
- Spokane (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Spokane County (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Underground press publications--Washington (State)--Spokane.
- Underground press publications.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01160984
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975--Protest movements--Washington (State)--Spokane--Newspapers.
- Washington (State)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204703
- Washington (State)--Spokane County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209106
- Washington (State)--Spokane.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206731
- Also available on microfilm.
- Issues for Sept. 26/Oct. 9, -<Nov. 7/20, > include a separately numbered and paged section titled Chief Joseph, which was also published separately.
- Some issues accompanied by supplement with title: The second section.
- Some issues have portion of title in Runes.
- Some issues of supplement, The second section, are devoted to the Sky River Festival and have title: Sky River.
- sn 88085966
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information