Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Hawaii Army weekly. (Fort Shafter, HI) 19??-current
Fort Shafter, HI (19??-current)
Hawaii Army weekly. : (Fort Shafter, HI) 19??-current
- Place of publication:
- Fort Shafter, HI
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Public Affairs Office of the United States Army Western Command
- Dates of publication:
- Weekly, except for two weeks during the holiday season
- Armed Forces.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00814586
- Military bases--Hawaii--Newspapers.
- Military bases.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01020986
- United States--Armed Forces--Hawaii--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- "An unofficial publication authorized under the provisions of AR 360-81."
- Beginning in 1988, Military sun press (Kaneohe, Hawaii) issued during the holiday season when Hawaii army weekly is not published.
- Description based on: Vol. 15, no. 18 (May 7, 1987).
- sn 88099781
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information