Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Arizona Episcopalian. (Phoenix, Ariz.) 1989-current
Phoenix, Ariz. (1989-current)
The Arizona Episcopalian. : (Phoenix, Ariz.) 1989-current
- Place of publication:
- Phoenix, Ariz.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dept. of Communications of the Diocese of Arizona
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 9, no. 5 (Sept. 1989)-
- Monthly (except July and Aug.)
- Maricopa County (Ariz.)--Newspapers.
- Phoenix (Ariz.)--Newspapers.
- Issue for: Oct. 1989 incorrectly called Sept. 1989.
- Official publication of the Diocese of Arizona.
- sn 89002527
View complete holdings information