Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1777-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The signal-advertiser. (Dahlonega, Ga.) 1876-1877
Dahlonega, Ga. (1876-1877)
The signal-advertiser. : (Dahlonega, Ga.) 1876-1877
- Alternative Titles:
Signal & advertiser
Signal and advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Dahlonega, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.B. Thomas & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 22 (Dec. 1, 1876)-v. 2, no. 9 (Sept. 7, 1877).
- Dahlonega (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Georgia--Lumpkin County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207616
- Lumpkin County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Formed by the union of: Advertiser (Dahlonega, Ga.), and: Mountain signal (Dahlonega, Ga. : 1839).
- Issues for Dec. 8, 1876-Sept. 7, 1877 also called Old ser., v. 26, no. 26-v. 26, no. 52.
- sn 89053252
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information