Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Statesman. [volume] (Atlanta, Ga.) 1932-1956
Atlanta, Ga. (1932-1956)
The Statesman. [volume] : (Atlanta, Ga.) 1932-1956
- Place of publication:
- Atlanta, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
Began with: Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 9, 1932); ceased with: v. 24, no. 51 (December 20, 1956).
June 11, 1940-Dec. 20, 1956
- Atlanta (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Fulton County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Georgia--Fulton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211153
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Available on microfilm from Yale University Library, New Haven, Conn.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 9, 1932); title from masthead.
- Editor: "The People." Associate editor: Eugene Talmadge.
- Latest issue consulted: V. 19, no. 34 (August 23, 1951).
- sn 89053726
View complete holdings information