Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The home press. (Franklin, Tenn.) 1852-1853
Franklin, Tenn. (1852-1853)
The home press. : (Franklin, Tenn.) 1852-1853
- Place of publication:
- Franklin, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Charles Stone
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 18, 1852)-v. 1, no. 49 (Mar. 17, 1853).
- Franklin (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Williamson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207678
- Williamson County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Tennessee State Library & Archives.
- Editors: Charles Stone, 1852-1853; W.L. McConnico, 1853.
- Publishers: Charles Stone, 1852-1853; Francis H. Davis, 1853.
- sn 89058092
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information