Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Reporter and falcon. (Somerville, Tenn.) 188?-190?
Somerville, Tenn. (188?-190?)
Reporter and falcon. : (Somerville, Tenn.) 188?-190?
- Place of publication:
- Somerville, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S.G. Sparks & Son
- Dates of publication:
- Fayette County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Somerville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Fayette County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221059
- Description based on: Vol. 8, no. 1 (Sept. 21, 1887).
- Formed by the union of: Somerville reporter (Somerville, Tenn. : 1880), and: Somerville falcon (Somerville, Tenn. : 1866).
- Publishers: S.G. Sparks & Son (S.L. Sparks), <1887>-1888; S.G. Sparks & J.H. Dortch, 1888-<1893>; S.G. Sparks & Son (Robert Sparks), <1901>
- sn 89058252
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information