Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1949 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The working man's advocate. (New York, N.Y.) 1844-1844
New York, N.Y. (1844-1844)
The working man's advocate. : (New York, N.Y.) 1844-1844
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John Windt and George H. Evans
- Dates of publication:
New ser., v. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 16, 1844)-v. 1, no. 28 (Oct. 5, 1844).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Also available on microfilm and online.
- Organ of the National Reform Association.
- sn 89071042
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information