Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Hettinger County herald. (New England, Hettinger County, N.D.) 1907-1994
New England, Hettinger County, N.D. (1907-1994)
Hettinger County herald. : (New England, Hettinger County, N.D.) 1907-1994
- Place of publication:
- New England, Hettinger County, N.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- M.L. Ayers
- Dates of publication:
-v. 88, no. 8 (Mar. 10, 1994).
Began Dec. 19, 1907.
- New England (N.D.)--Newspapers.
- North Dakota--New England.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01251732
- "Official paper for Hettinger County."
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of North Dakota.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 7 (Jan. 30, 1908).
- Merged with: Mott pioneer press; and: Slope messenger; to form: Herald (New England, N.D.).
- sn 89074104
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information