Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Ahead of the herd. (New Town, N.D.) 1983-1984
New Town, N.D. (1983-1984)
Ahead of the herd. : (New Town, N.D.) 1983-1984
- Place of publication:
- New Town, N.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Fort Berthold Community College
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 13, no. 5 (Apr. 1, 1983)-v. 13, no. 26 (Mar. 16, 1984) ; -v. 2, no. 81 (May 18, 1984).
- Arikara Indians--Newspapers.
- Arikara Indians.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00814430
- Hidatsa Indians--Newspapers.
- Hidatsa Indians.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00955926
- Indians of North America--North Dakota--Newspapers.
- Indians of North America.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00969633
- Mandan Indians--Newspapers.
- Mandan Indians.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01007421
- Mountrail County (N.D.)--Newspapers.
- New Town (N.D.)--Newspapers.
- North Dakota--Mountrail County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221196
- North Dakota--New Town.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01250705
- North Dakota.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205582
- "Fort Berthold's community newsmagazine."
- "Published as a special component of community information for the Fort Berthold Reservation."
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of Wisconsin and the State Historical Society of North Dakota.
- New series numbering adopted, <May 10, 1984>- : <Vol. 2, no. 7>-
- Publisher: Fort Berthold Communications Enterprise, <Oct. 7, 1983>-
- sn 89074431
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information