Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Henry news-Republican. (Henry, Ill.) 1921-current
Henry, Ill. (1921-current)
Henry news-Republican. : (Henry, Ill.) 1921-current
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Henry, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- J.E. Carlson and L.E. Dennis
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 69, no. 50 (June 9, 1921)-
- Henry (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Illinois--Marshall County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221590
- Illinois--Putnam County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01226920
- Marshall County (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Putnam County (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Aug. 15, 1935 issue called also "Centennial-Bridge edition."
- Continues the numbering of Henry Republican.
- Formed by the union of: Henry Republican and: Henry current news.
- Preservation microfilmed by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library as part of the United States Newspaper Program; the year 1921 (on 1 microfilm reel) is available for purchase from OCLC Preservation Service Centers.
- sn 89080056
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information