Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Arkansas recorder. (Little Rock, Ark.) 1949-1960
Little Rock, Ark. (1949-1960)
Arkansas recorder. : (Little Rock, Ark.) 1949-1960
- Alternative Titles:
Arkansas recorder government news digest
- Place of publication:
- Little Rock, Ark.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Quapaw Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 25, 1949)-v. 12, no. 30 (Dec. 16, 1960).
- Arkansas--Politics and government--Newspapers.
- Little Rock (Ark.)--Newspapers.
- Politics and government--fast--(OCoLC)fst01919741
- "Government news digest" appears within masthead ornament.
- Editor: Orval E. Faubus, Dec. 2-16, 1960.
- sn 90050008
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information