Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Mena evening star. [volume] (Mena, Ark.) 1904-1985
Mena, Ark. (1904-1985)
The Mena evening star. [volume] : (Mena, Ark.) 1904-1985
- Alternative Titles:
Mena bi-weekly star
Mena evening star & bi-weekly star
Mena evening star & semi-weekly star
Mena evening star & weekly star
Mena weekly star
- Place of publication:
- Mena, Ark.
- Geographic coverage:
- A.W. St. John & Sons
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 6, no. 164 (Sept. 8, 1904)-v. 87, no. 256 (Dec. 31, 1985).
- Daily (except Saturday and Sunday)
<Nov. 2, 1977>-Dec. 31, 1985
- Mena (Ark.)--Newspapers.
- Polk County (Ark.)--Newspapers.
- Published as: Mena bi-weekly star, May 16, 1983-May 20, 1985.
- Published as: Mena evening star & bi-weekly star, May 19-May 20, 1985.
- Published as: Mena evening star & weekly star, Sep. 10, 1979-May 18, 1893.
- Published as: Mena evening star and semi-weekly star, May 22-Dec. 31, 1985.
- Published as: Mena weekly star, Nov. 2, 1977-May 13,1983.
- Published one day each week with title: Mena star, and issued also as a weekly edition, Nov. 2, 1977-Sept. 19, 1979. Published two days a week with title: Mena star, and issued also as a semiweekly edition, Sept. 24, 1979-Dec. 31, 1985. These issues generally bear dual numbering.
- sn 90050175
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information