Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The San Francisco journal and daily journal of commerce. (San Francisco, Calif.) 1921-1924
San Francisco, Calif. (1921-1924)
The San Francisco journal and daily journal of commerce. : (San Francisco, Calif.) 1921-1924
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- San Francisco, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Journal Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 78, no. 55 (Mar. 7, 1921)-v. 84, no. 173 (June 21, 1924).
- Daily (except Sun. and holidays)
- California--San Francisco.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204481
- San Francisco (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "And daily journal of commerce" appears in small type below rest of title.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- sn 90051956
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information