Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Gibson record. (Gibson, Ga.) 1891-1954
Gibson, Ga. (1891-1954)
The Gibson record. : (Gibson, Ga.) 1891-1954
- Place of publication:
- Gibson, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
- K.J. Hawkins
- Dates of publication:
- Georgia--Glascock County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215253
- Gibson (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Glascock County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 21 (Sept. 16, 1892).
- Merged with: Georgia guide, to form: Gibson record combined with Georgia guide.
- sn 90052183
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information