Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Georgia guide. (Gibson, Glascock County, Ga.) 193?-1954
Gibson, Glascock County, Ga. (193?-1954)
The Georgia guide. : (Gibson, Glascock County, Ga.) 193?-1954
- Place of publication:
- Gibson, Glascock County, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
- Roy F. Chalker
- Dates of publication:
-v. 13, no. 19 (July 30, 1954).
- Gibson (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 23 (Dec. 15, 1939).
- Merged with: Gibson record, to form: Gibson record combined with Georgia guide.
- sn 90052184
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information