Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1777-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Brunswick times. [volume] (Brunswick, Ga.) 188?-1900
Brunswick, Ga. (188?-1900)
The Brunswick times. [volume] : (Brunswick, Ga.) 188?-1900
- Alternative Titles:
<July 5, 1889->
- Place of publication:
- Brunswick, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with: Volume 11, number 196 (August 15, 1900).
- Daily (except Monday)
- Brunswick (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Georgia--Glynn County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214157
- Glynn County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Archived issues are available in digital format from the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- Cannot determine relationship to: Brunswick times-advertiser, which appeared for an undetermined amount of time in the 1800s from the same publisher.
- Description based on: April 25, 1889 (online surrogate); title from PDF masthead (Digital Library of Georgia, viewed May 21, 2019).
- Latest issue consulted: Volume 11, number 196 (August 15, 1900) (online surrogate) (viewed June 12, 2019).
- Merged with: Evening call (Brunswick, Ga.), to form: Brunswick times-call.
- No issue published for July 5, 1899.
- Published also as a weekly ed. (title unknown).
- Some irregularities in enumeration. Some issues may not carry enumeration. Some enumeration may be repeated numerous times in error.
- sn 90052410
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information