Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Mattoon daily journal. (Mattoon, Ill.) 1874-190?
Mattoon, Ill. (1874-190?)
Mattoon daily journal. : (Mattoon, Ill.) 1874-190?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Mattoon, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- T.E. Woods
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Sunday)
<Aug. 28, 1876>-<>
- Mattoon (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 213 (Aug. 5, 1874).
- Latest issue consulted: Dec. 31, 1904.
- Merged with: Mattoon gazette, to form: Mattoon journal-gazette (Mattoon, Ill. : 1905).
- Preservation microfilmed by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library as part of the United States Newspaper Program; the year 1900 (on 1 microfilm reel) is available for purchase from OCLC Preservation Service Centers.
- Some issues lack volume numbering.
- Weekly ed.: Mattoon weekly journal, <1902-1904>
- sn 90054912
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information