Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The morning star. ([Lafayette, La.]) 19??-198?
[Lafayette, La.] (19??-198?)
- The morning star. : ([Lafayette, La.]) 19??-198?
- Place of publication:
- [Lafayette, La.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Southwest Louisiana Press
- Dates of publication:
- Biweekly Apr. 18, 1983-
- "Official weekly journal of the Diocese of Lafayette."
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 36 (Sept. 5, 1974).
- sn 90056018
- View complete holdings information