Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Augsburg echo. (Minneapolis, Minn.) 1896-1970
Minneapolis, Minn. (1896-1970)
The Augsburg echo. : (Minneapolis, Minn.) 1896-1970
- Place of publication:
- Minneapolis, Minn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Students of Augsburg Seminary
- Dates of publication:
-v. 77, no. 2 (Sept. 17, 1970).
Began in 1896.
- Weekly (during school year)
<Sept. 18, 1968>-Sept. 17, 1970
- Available on microfilm from the Minnesota Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 30, no. 1 (Nov. 5, 1925).
- Published as: Whisper, <Jan. 14, 1970>-May 13, 1970.
- sn 90059703
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information