Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Camp Pike carry on. (Camp Pike [Camp Robinson], Ark.) 1918-191?
Camp Pike [Camp Robinson], Ark. (1918-191?)
The Camp Pike carry on. : (Camp Pike [Camp Robinson], Ark.) 1918-191?
- Place of publication:
- Camp Pike [Camp Robinson], Ark.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Officers & Enlisted Men of Camp Pike, Ark.
- Dates of publication:
- Camp Pike (Ark.)--Newspapers.
- Military bases, American--Arkansas--Newspapers.
- Military bases, American.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01021021
- World War, 1914-1918--Arkansas--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 4 (Dec. 5, 1918).
- sn 90061478
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information