Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Democratic Republican, or, Anti-aristocrat. (Baltimore [Md.]) 1802-1802
Baltimore [Md.] (1802-1802)
The Democratic Republican, or, Anti-aristocrat. : (Baltimore [Md.]) 1802-1802
- Alternative Titles:
Democratic Republican, & c
- Place of publication:
- Baltimore [Md.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C. Firebrand, Jr.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 1, no. 23 (May 21, 1802).
Began in 1802.
<May 6, 1802>-May 21, 1802
- Baltimore (Md.)--Newspapers.
- Baltimore County (Md.)--Newspapers.
- Maryland--Baltimore County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204502
- Also issued on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 6 (Mar. 17, 1802).
- sn 90065040
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information