Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New York repository. (New York [N.Y.]) 1931-1933
New York [N.Y.] (1931-1933)
The New York repository. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1931-1933
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Consolidated Newspaper Corp.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 28, 1931)-v. 2, no. 287 (Feb. 7, 1933).
- Daily (except Mon.)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Published to retain Associated Press morning franchise but never circulated." Cf. Gregory, W. Amer. newspapers.
- Editor: Aubrey A. Graves.
- Evening eds. : Evening world, the world, the New York telegram and: New York world-telegram. Cf. Gregory, W. Amer. newspapers.
- sn 90065063
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information