Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Sullivan County press. (Liberty, N.Y.) 19??-1973
Liberty, N.Y. (19??-1973)
Sullivan County press. : (Liberty, N.Y.) 19??-1973
- Alternative Titles:
Liberty ad-viser combined with Sullivan County press
<June 24, 1965-Nov. 16, 1972>
Sullivan County press combined with the Liberty ad-viser
Sullivan County press, consolidated with the Liberty ad-viser
- Place of publication:
- Liberty, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- H.S. Krum and Geo. W. Weyrauch.
- Dates of publication:
- Liberty (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Sullivan County" appears within masthead ornament.
- Description based on: Vol. 23, no. 33 (Aug. 15, 1940).
- Published as: Sullivan County press combined with the Liberty ad-viser, <Feb. 12, 1942-Feb. 25, 1943>; and as: Sullivan County press, consolidated with the Liberty ad-viser, <June 24, 1965-Nov. 16, 1972>.
- sn 90066302
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information