Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Kingston Ulster press. (Kingston, Ulster County, N.Y.) 19??-19??
Kingston, Ulster County, N.Y. (19??-19??)
Kingston Ulster press. : (Kingston, Ulster County, N.Y.) 19??-19??
- Alternative Titles:
Kingston Ulster press and Saugerties post
- Place of publication:
- Kingston, Ulster County, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Greene & Ulster Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Kingston (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Ulster County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 75, no. 18 (May 10, 1956).
- Issues for <July 3, 1958-Mar. 26, 1959> numbered: Vol. 17, no. 24-v. 18, no. 10.
- Published in conjunction with: Saugerties daily post, <May 7>-May 14, 1959, and with: Saugerties post, May 21-<July 9, 1959>, on Thursdays as: Kingston Ulster press and Saugerties post, with different volume numbering.
- sn 90066364
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information