Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1777-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Christian conservator. (Dayton, Ohio) 1885-1954
Dayton, Ohio (1885-1954)
Christian conservator. : (Dayton, Ohio) 1885-1954
- Place of publication:
- Dayton, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- Wm. Dillon
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 15, 1885)-v. 68, no. 29 (Mar. 31, 1954).
- Weekly (except 1st week in Jan. and July)
June 25, 1952-1954
- Also issued on microfilm by American Theological Library Association.
- Formed by the union of: Richmond star, and: United Brethren in Christ.
- Merged with: Missionary monthly, and: United Brethren magnet, to form: Unithed Brethren.
- Official organ of: Church of the United Brethren in Christ, Aug. 15, 1885-Apr. 1889; of: Church of the United Brethren in Christ (Old Constitution), May 1889-1954.
- sn 90068467
View complete holdings information