Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Hutsonville herald. (Hutsonville, Ill.) 1891-1981
Hutsonville, Ill. (1891-1981)
The Hutsonville herald. : (Hutsonville, Ill.) 1891-1981
- Place of publication:
- Hutsonville, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- H.W. Metcalfe
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 20, 1891)-v. 90, no. 43 (Oct. 29, 1981).
- Hutsonville (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Oblong (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Palestine (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Merged with: Oblong oracle (Oblong, Ill. 1948), and: Palestine register, to form: Crawford press.
- Preservation microfilmed by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library as part of the United States Newspaper Program; the years 1905-1981 (on 4 microfilm reels) are available for purchase from OCLC Preservation Service Centers.
- Published simultaneously as: Oblong oracle (Oblong, Ill. : 1948), and: Palestine register, July-Oct. 1981.
- sn 91054043
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information