Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Cass County Republican. (Virginia, Cass County, Ill.) 1916-1917
Virginia, Cass County, Ill. (1916-1917)
Cass County Republican. : (Virginia, Cass County, Ill.) 1916-1917
- Place of publication:
- Virginia, Cass County, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- Geo. A. Kikendall
- Dates of publication:
Ceased Mar. 16, 1917?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 16, 1916)-
- Cass County (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Illinois--Cass County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206378
- Latest issue consulted: Mar. 9, 1917.
- Merged with: Virginia gazette (Virginia, Ill. : 1872), to form: Republican-gazette (Virginia, Ill.).
- sn 91054742
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information