Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Campus crier. ([Manchester, N.H.) 1961-1968
[Manchester, N.H. (1961-1968)
The Campus crier. : ([Manchester, N.H.) 1961-1968
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- [Manchester, N.H.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Saint Anselm's College]
- Dates of publication:
-v.7, no. 8 (May 16, 1968).
Began in 1961.
- Biweekly (except vacations)
Feb. 14, 1963-May 16, 1968
- College student newspapers and periodicals--South Carolina.
- College student newspapers and periodicals.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00867966
- South Carolina.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204600
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Nov. 20, 1961).
- Preceded by unnumbered issue titled: Campus notes, Nov. 5, 1961.
- Published during the academic year, except vacations.
- sn 91063083
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information