Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Yonkers statesman. (Yonkers, N.Y.) 1883-1921
Yonkers, N.Y. (1883-1921)
The Yonkers statesman. : (Yonkers, N.Y.) 1883-1921
- Place of publication:
- Yonkers, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- M.F. Rowe
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 10, 1883)-v. 38, no. 11,587 (Oct. 1, 1921).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- New York (State)--Westchester County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202684
- New York (State)--Yonkers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215788
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Yonkers (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "A daily journal in the interest of Westchester county, New York."
- Available on microfilm from Yonkers Public Library.
- Merged with: Yonkers daily news, to form: Yonkers statesman and the Yonkers daily news.
- Weekly ed.: Yonkers statesman (Yonkers, N.Y. : 1875).
- sn 91063288
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information