Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Athens herald. (Athens, N.Y.) 19??-1969
Athens, N.Y. (19??-1969)
The Athens herald. : (Athens, N.Y.) 19??-1969
- Place of publication:
- Athens, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- F.E. Bleezarde
- Dates of publication:
- Athens (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Published every Thursday from the home of Mrs. Walter Herr", <1959>.
- Description based on: Vol. 11, no. 14 (Oct. 21, 1948).
- Editor: George Edward Bleezarde, <1948>; local editor: Marion Herr, <1959>.
- Published by: G.E. Bleezarde, <1955>.
- sn 91066606
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information