Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Catskill recorder, and Greene County Republican. (Catskill [N.Y.]) 1829-1829
Catskill [N.Y.] (1829-1829)
Catskill recorder, and Greene County Republican. : (Catskill [N.Y.]) 1829-1829
- Place of publication:
- Catskill [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Faxon & Elliot
- Dates of publication:
-v. 26, no. 36 (Dec. 24, 1829).
Began in 1829?
- Catskill (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Greene County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Catskill.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01222261
- New York (State)--Greene County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220663
- Description based on: Vol. 25, no. 43 (Feb. 12, 1829).
- Published on Thursday.
- sn 91066686
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information