Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Newburgh daily telegraph. (Newburgh [N.Y.]) 1869-187?
Newburgh [N.Y.] (1869-187?)
The Newburgh daily telegraph. : (Newburgh [N.Y.]) 1869-187?
- Place of publication:
- Newburgh [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.J. McNally
- Dates of publication:
New ser. vol. 1, no. 1 (May 3, 1869)-
- New York (State)--Newburgh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215294
- New York (State)--Orange County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206784
- Newburgh (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Orange County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Latest issue consulted: Dec. 31, 1870.
- Weekly eds.: Newburgh weekly press, 1869; Newburgh weekly telegraph (Newburgh, N.Y. : 1869), 1869-<1874>.
- sn 91066935
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information