Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About North Carolina native sentinel. (Elizabeth City, N.C.) 1855-1857
Elizabeth City, N.C. (1855-1857)
North Carolina native sentinel. : (Elizabeth City, N.C.) 1855-1857
- Alternative Titles:
N.C. native sentinel
- Place of publication:
- Elizabeth City, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Wm. E. Mann
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1855; ceased in 1857.
- Elizabeth City (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Elizabeth City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213178
- North Carolina--Pasquotank County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220121
- Pasquotank County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from North Carolina Dept. of Archives and History, Division of Archives and Manuscripts.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 19 (June 30, 1855).
- sn 91068095
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information