Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Fayetteville observer. (Fayetteville, N.C.) 1887-1919
Fayetteville, N.C. (1887-1919)
Fayetteville observer. : (Fayetteville, N.C.) 1887-1919
- Place of publication:
- Fayetteville, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- G.H. Haigh
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1919?
Vol. 4, no. 206 (Feb. 10, 1887)- = old ser., v. 52, no. 2662-
- Weekly (except at Christmas)
- Cumberland County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Fayetteville (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Cumberland County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212201
- North Carolina--Fayetteville.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204294
- Daily eds.: Fayetteville observer (Fayetteville, N.C. : 1896), 1896-1905, and: Fayetteville daily observer, 1905-1919.
- sn 91068142
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information