Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Durham daily globe. (Durham, N.C.) 1889-1894
Durham, N.C. (1889-1894)
The Durham daily globe. : (Durham, N.C.) 1889-1894
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Durham, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Edward A. Oldham
- Dates of publication:
-v. 5, no. 265 (Nov. 12, 1894).
Began in 1889.
- Durham (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Durham County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Durham County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218049
- North Carolina--Durham.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207378
- Archived issues are available in digital format from the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 87 (Oct. 12, 1889).
- Sunday ed. called: Durham Sunday globe, <-1894>.
- Weekly ed.: Durham weekly globe.
- sn 91068305
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information