Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Anti-slavery lecturer. (Utica [New York]) 1839-1839
Utica [New York] (1839-1839)
Anti-slavery lecturer. : (Utica [New York]) 1839-1839
- Place of publication:
- Utica [New York]
- Geographic coverage:
- N.Y.S.A.S. Society
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1, 1839)-v. 1, no. 12 (Dec. 1839).
- Antislavery movements--United States--Newspapers.
- Antislavery movements.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00810800
- New York (State)--Utica.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207805
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Utica (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Issued by: New York State Anti-Slavery Society.
- sn 91069171
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information