Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New-York organ. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1841-1847
New-York [N.Y.] (1841-1847)
The New-York organ. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1841-1847
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John W. Oliver
- Dates of publication:
-v. 6, no. 52 (June 26, 1847).
Began in 1841.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210280
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Temperance--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- "Devoted to the Washingtonians, Sons of Temperance, and General Literature."
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 46 (May 16, 1846).
- sn 91069176
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information