Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New-York organ and temperance safeguard. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1847-1848
New-York [N.Y.] (1847-1848)
The New-York organ and temperance safeguard. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1847-1848
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Oliver & Brother
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 7, no. 1 (July 3, 1847)-v. 8, no. 22 (Nov. 25, 1848).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210280
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Temperance--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- "A family journal, devoted to temperance, morality, education and general literature."
- sn 91069177
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information