Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The community news. [volume] (Washington, D.C.) 1983-current
Washington, D.C. (1983-current)
The community news. [volume] : (Washington, D.C.) 1983-current
- Place of publication:
- Washington, D.C.
- Geographic coverage:
District of Columbia
| View more titles from this:
- Howard University, Dept. of Journalism
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 10, 1983)-
- Washington (D.C.)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204505
- Washington (D.C.)--Newspapers.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 35, no. 4 (Jan. 30, 1997).
- Vol. 1, no. 1 preceded by several introductory issues.
- sn 92003128
View complete holdings information