Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Southern Christian recorder. (Nashville, Tenn.) 1889-1946
Nashville, Tenn. (1889-1946)
Southern Christian recorder. : (Nashville, Tenn.) 1889-1946
- Place of publication:
- Nashville, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A.M.E. Church
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1889?
Ceased in 1946?
- African Americans--Southern States--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Methodists--Southern States--Newspapers.
- Southern States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01244550
- "Southern organ of the A.M.E. Church."
- Also issued on microfilm by American Theological Library Association.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 13 (Mar. 27, 1890).
- Issue numbers for July 3-Aug. 7 (1890), Dec. 16 (1896) and Dec. 2-30 (1897) are mis-numbered.
- Issues for <Mar. 27, 1890-Oct. 16, 1890> also called old ser., <v. 3, no. 35>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 56, no. 5 (Sept. 28, 1940).
- Place of publication varies.
- sn 92050008
View complete holdings information