Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The University weekly. (Fayetteville, Ark.) 1905-1921
Fayetteville, Ark. (1905-1921)
The University weekly. : (Fayetteville, Ark.) 1905-1921
- Place of publication:
- Fayetteville, Ark.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- University of Arkansas
- Dates of publication:
-v. 15, no. 16 (Feb. 10, 1921).
Began in 1905?
- Weekly (during the academic year)
- College students--Arkansas--Fayetteville--Newspapers.
- College students.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00867976
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 16 (Jan. 16, 1907).
- Published by the students of the University of Arkansas.
- sn 92050131
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information