Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Hill ink. (Hartford, Conn.) 1972-1986
Hartford, Conn. (1972-1986)
The Hill ink. : (Hartford, Conn.) 1972-1986
- Place of publication:
- Hartford, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Asylum Hill
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 1972)-v. 17, no. 24 (Dec. 17, 1986).
- Biweekly, (except monthly July-Aug. 1978)
Apr. 5, 1974-1986
- Asylum Hill (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Hartford (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- "Part of the Hartford neighborhood news network."
- Special Bicentennial ed.: July 5, 1976.
- sn 92051468
View complete holdings information