Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Connecticut American. (Bridgeport, Conn.) 1935-193?
Bridgeport, Conn. (1935-193?)
The Connecticut American. : (Bridgeport, Conn.) 1935-193?
- Place of publication:
- Bridgeport, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Ralph Borino
- Dates of publication:
- Bridgeport (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Italian Americans--Connecticut--Newspapers.
- Italian Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00980419
- Also issued on microfilm from Connecticut State Library, Hartford, CT.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 5 (May 23, 1935).
- sn 92051615
View complete holdings information