Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Ottumwa weekly courier. (Ottumwa, Wapello County, Iowa) 1872-1899
Ottumwa, Wapello County, Iowa (1872-1899)
Ottumwa weekly courier. : (Ottumwa, Wapello County, Iowa) 1872-1899
- Alternative Titles:
Ottumwa semi-weekly courier
- Place of publication:
- Ottumwa, Wapello County, Iowa
- Geographic coverage:
- A.H. Hamilton, R.H. Warden
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 24, no. 33 (Nov. 28, 1872)-v. 51, no. 36 (July 27, 1899).
Nov. 4, 1890-July 27, 1899
- Ottumwa (Iowa)--Newspapers.
- Archived issues are available in digital format from the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- Second part of July 27, 1899 issue published as: Ottumwa semi-weekly courier.
- Weekly issues published in two parts, twice a week, Nov. 4, 1890-July 27, 1899.
- sn 92056106
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information