Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The evangelical messenger. (New Berlin, Pa.) 1848-1946
New Berlin, Pa. (1848-1946)
The evangelical messenger. : (New Berlin, Pa.) 1848-1946
- Place of publication:
- New Berlin, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Henry Fisher for the Evangelical Association
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 8, 1848)-v. 99, no. 52 (Dec. 28, 1946).
Oct. 31, 1861-1946
- Also issued on microfilm by American Theological Library Association.
- German ed.: Christliche Botschafter.
- Published by: Evangelical Association, 1848-1922; by: Evangelical Church, 1922-1946.
- Vol. 3, no. 1-v. 20, no. 51 also called whole no. 49-654 ; v. 50, no. 6-v. 90, no. 52 also called whole no. 2139-4213.
- Vol. 55 omitted in numbering; 1937 issues called v. 90A.
- sn 92056717
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information