Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Beacon light. (Beacon, N.Y.) 1955-19??
Beacon, N.Y. (1955-19??)
The Beacon light. : (Beacon, N.Y.) 1955-19??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Beacon, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dutchess Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 107, no. 1 (Mar. 31, 1955)-
- Beacon (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- An introductory number called vol. 107, pilot issue was published Mar. 17, 1955.
- Issue for Mar. 17, 1955 contains a masthead reading "The Fishkill standard" low on the first page.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 115, no. 11 (Mar. 14, 1963).
- Publisher: Martin V. Merritt, 1955-
- sn 92061477
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information