Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Nebraska City news. (Nebraska City, N.T. [Neb.] : Thos. Morton & Co.) 1858-1870
Nebraska City, N.T. [Neb.] : Thos. Morton & Co. (1858-1870)
Nebraska City news. : (Nebraska City, N.T. [Neb.] : Thos. Morton & Co.) 1858-1870
- Alternative Titles:
May 15, 1858-May 12, 1860
- Place of publication:
- Nebraska City, N.T. [Neb.] : Thos. Morton & Co.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1870.
Vol. 4, no. 19 (May 15, 1858)-
- Nebraska City (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Nebraska City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218603
- Nebraska--Otoe County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212380
- Otoe County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Daily ed.: Daily Nebraska City news, <, Dec. 3, 1864-July 21, 1865>; Nebraska City news (Nebraska City, Neb. : 1867), <, Jan. 4, 1867- Nov. 26, 1869>; Daily Nebraska City news (Nebraska City, Neb. : 1869), 1869-<June 7, 1870>.
- Editor: J. Sterling Morton, 1865-1870.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 8, no. 36 (Aug. 30, 1861).
- sn 92061766
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information