Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Afloat and ashore. [volume] (Charleston, S.C.) 1918-1919
Charleston, S.C. (1918-1919)
Afloat and ashore. [volume] : (Charleston, S.C.) 1918-1919
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Charleston, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- The News and Courier
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1919?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 28, 1918)-
- Armed Forces.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00814586
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204600
- United States--Armed Forces--South Carolina--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- World War, 1914-1918--Newspapers.
- "Published under auspices of National War Work Council Y.M.C.A. of the United States."
- "Trench and camp edition for Charleston District."
- sn 92065459
View complete holdings information