Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The post. (Berkeley, Calif.) 196?-1967
Berkeley, Calif. (196?-1967)
The post. : (Berkeley, Calif.) 196?-1967
- Place of publication:
- Berkeley, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Alameda Pub. Corp.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 4, no. 25 (Oct. 25, 1967).
- African Americans--California--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Hispanic Americans--California--Newspapers.
- Hispanic Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00957523
- Beginning with Oct. 18, 1967 issue, numbering jumps from v. 4, no. 75 to v. 4, no. 24 and continues with this sequence.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 11 (Mar. 21, 1964).
- In English and Spanish.
- sn 92068988
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information